Website Redesign Company Los Angeles
Its Time for a Fresh Look. Get a Website Redesign.
As a website owner, there is going to come a time when you will need to take a deep hard look at your website and determine if it is working for you. More often than not you will probably decide that a website redesign is in your best interest.
Changing the look of your website can have a huge impact on the success of your business and draw in more customers. Mad Mind Studios can transform your site with a new, unique, professional look, giving your company a successful Internet presence.
Top 10 Questions to Ask Yourself if a website redesign is needed for your website in Los Angeles
- Why do visitors currently come to my website?
- Is my website easy to navigate and is it easy to find information?
- Are my current website visitors being converted into sales?
- Are competitors’ websites more functional and have they recently been redesigned?
- Does the content on my website deliver the right message?
- Is my website a good representation of my business?
- Does my current website instill trust and confidence in my business or brand?
- Am I easily able to update my website?
- Are visitors who come to my website being tracked and analyzed?
- Does my existing website make it easy for website visitors to contact me?
The bottom-line is: you need a website design that not only looks good, but sells. Let the innovative and strategic website redesign services of Mad Mind Studios make the most out of your web marketing dollars!
Planning the Perfect Los Angeles Web Redesign To Boost Traffic
A web site is the most important component of your company’s marketing plan. To keep your visitors up to date you have to have fresh content on the site as well as a website redesign to keep your look updated. If you currently have a website, but you are thinking about a new start, or redesign, please fill out our free website redesign form and we be more than happy to help you. I will analyze your current website and tell you what it needs to be done to make your website up do date and more user friendly.
Mad Mind Studios offers customized design to fit your company’s needs and budget:
- Custom web site design
- Custom website banner design
- Web site packages
- Customized template designs
View our Website Portfolio to see examples of our web design work.
Frequently Asked Questions
A CMS, or content management system, is a software application that is used to create, manage, and publish digital content, such as text, images, and videos. CMSs are important in web design because they allow non-technical users to easily update and maintain the content of their website without having to write HTML or other code.
WordPress, Shopify and WooCommerce all have content management system.
- Purposeful Layout: Each page of the site should have a clear purpose. Whether it’s to inform, entertain, or facilitate a transaction, make sure users can quickly understand the page’s intent.
- Visual Hierarchy: Use design principles to guide users’ eyes to the most important elements on the page. This can be achieved using size, color, contrast, and positioning.
- Mobile Responsiveness: Ensure that the design looks good and functions well on all devices, especially mobile phones and tablets.
- Loading Time: Optimize images, scripts, and other elements to ensure that pages load quickly.
- Easy Navigation: Navigation should be intuitive. It often helps to have a clear, hierarchical structure with easily identifiable links.
- Usability: Ensure that the website is user-friendly. This includes clear CTAs (Call to Action), easily accessible contact information, and intuitive user pathways.
- Typography: Choose web-safe fonts that are easy to read. Ensure there’s a good contrast between text and background.
- Color Scheme: Use a consistent and complementary color scheme. Avoid using too many colors, which can confuse or overwhelm the user.
- Interactive Elements: Use hover effects, animations, and other interactive elements sparingly and purposefully. They should enhance the user experience, not distract from it.
- Content Quality: Ensure that the content is well-written, relevant, and valuable to your target audience.
- Accessibility: Ensure that the design is accessible to all users, including those with disabilities. This includes using alt-text for images, ensuring proper contrast ratios, and having a navigable site using only a keyboard, among other considerations.
- User experience optimization
- Mobile optimization
- Responsive website layouts
- Userfriendly navigation
- Fast loading hosting
- Call to action buttons
- Quality custom website content
- Accessibility features (ADA Compliance)
- SSL Security
- Interactive animated Features
- Local listing linking integration
- Google analytics and monitoring
- Newsletter integration
- Video integration
- Search functionality
- Branding and logo design
- On-page SEO enhancement
- Regular updates and maintenance
- Custom website graphics & icons
Digital Communication Tools:
Once you start your web design project with Mad Mind Studios, the first step is the “discovery and onboarding” process. This involves a consultation over Zoom, during which we define the scope of work and learn more about your business and goals.
We use Basecamp as our project management tool to allow for task tracking, milestones, and collaboration between designers and clients.
Time Zone Considerations:
We offer adaptable communication hours to accommodate our global clientele, ensuring seamless collaboration across different regions.