Shopify Web Design
Build A Profitable ECommerce Website with Shopify
Shopify Web Development
Why are we the best in doing Shopify Web design in Los Angeles?
Why are we the best in doing WooCommerce Web design in Los Angeles?
1) We Infuse Individuality to Your Store
Website design is crucial for brand recall and credibility. You might have felt it while coming across the color combinations of Amazon or eBay. To them, the design itself is a logo or a signature, spurring instant recognition.
On Shopify, however, such uniqueness is rare. This is because Shopify offers templates for users. This leads to a proliferation of identical Shopify stores.
Mad Mind is the solution
Committed to their craft, our designers have been creating designs that stand out. Each design they have created stays relevant and stands the test of time.
2) Makes Your Store SEO-Friendly
To understand why a bunch of website designers are talking about SEO, read this:
1) Jack opens a Shopify store
2) He chose a ready-made theme
3) Jack’s content was SEO-friendly
4) Visitors, however, didn’t like the theme
5) They left, jacking up Jack’s bounce rate
Bounce rate is just one aspect of SEO. A well-designed store lets search engines read and index the site fast. So, don’t be like Jack; contact us before you launch your Shopify store. We might have something to tell you!
3) We Help You Satisfy Your Customers
The sheer number of online stores on the web has made visitors pretty picky. The situation is such that 75% of users grade the credibility of a business by the looks of its website. So, the first impression does count.
After catching eyeballs, the next challenge is user experience (UX). Ready-made themes often struggle in UX because the latter depends a lot on what type of good/s you are selling. Here too you will find us saving the day. Be it slideshows, integrated social media or videos, we are in the vanguard of UX advances.
So, test us; tell us your needs, and we will prove we walk the talk!
4) Continuous Support Guaranteed
Consistency in delivering quality beyond customer expectation. Sounds too good to be true?
Well, that’s what we have been doing, and you can find ample evidence of that in our portfolio. Flip through it as much as you like. When you are satisfied, give us a call, message, or email.
Also, support is as important to us as design, for we consider every customer as part of our family. All of them are free to seek help or advice from us even after the project’s completion. We are never away.
5) We are Insanely Fast
Having been in the website design industry for this long does have its perks. We discovered that we can get a design done pretty fast without any kind of compromise on quality. So, if you are in a hurry to launch your store, pick up a pen and paper and do this:
1) Make a list of your requirements
2) Make an estimate of your budget
3) Reference sites that inspired you
4) Send these over to us and relax
Why Should You Choose Shopify Over Other Platforms?
1) A Platform You Can Trust
One of the biggest names in ecommerce in the US today, Shopify enables users to set up an online shop within days. This feature saved many brick-and-mortar stores from financial ruin due to the lockdown. They continued to sell goods even after they put up the shutters of their physical stores.
Not just small and medium-sized businesses, some of the bigwigs also have shops on Shopify. A few of them are:
1) San Francisco-based fitness-gear maker Fitbit Inc
2) British publisher Penguin Books
3) Austrian energy-drink maker Red Bull
4) Packaged-food major Kraft Heinz Co.
That speaks a lot about the reliability and credibility of Shopify!
2) Scalable According to Growth
With your continuous effort, your store will grow in sales volume. As this happens, you will have to integrate features like analytics and automation. This is where Shopify can help you. It lets you seamlessly upgrade to a higher plan and unlock newer features. Some of Shopify’s plans and their features are:
1) $29/m basic plan: Get 27×7 support, sales channels, a free SSL certificate, and two staff accounts.
2) $79/m Shopify plan: Get up to five staff accounts and inventory locations, and standard reports.
3) $299/m Advanced Shopify plan: Get up to 15 staff accounts, 8 inventory locations, and advanced reports. Also, your transaction fee will be just .5%.
3) SEO Friendly
When it comes to online marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is still supreme. And Shopify is, by design, SEO-friendly. Some features that make Shopify SEO friendly include:
1) Responsiveness: People are increasingly using mobile devices to buy goods. Shopify foresaw this shift a long time ago and designed its platform to fit any screen size.
2) Page-loading: If you have a premium plan, your website will load within seconds. Also, you will not face issues like crashing even with a sudden surge in traffic.
3) SSL certificate: Search engines are wary about ecommerce stores without SSL certificates. But almost all Shopify’s plans provide it.
4) Learn As You Grow Online
Shopify offers users an analytics section so they can plan marketing strategies. The section provides a bird’s eye view of the activities in the store. Some of the reports you can access are:
1) Finances (payments and taxes)
2) Product analytics
3) Inventory reports
4) (Buyer) behavior reports
5) Order reports
6) Customer reports
Tip: Shopify Lite ($9/m) offers access to only three reports. They are: overview dashboard, finance reports, and product analytics. Nonetheless, when you upgrade, you will unlock reports dating back to the beginning.
5) Great Themes for Greater Modifications
As mentioned earlier, one can set up an online store on Shopify very fast. One reason for this is the availability of professional themes on Shopify. They are of two kinds: Shopify’s free themes and those created by third parties.
You can select one to launch your store and then modify it with the help of an expert Shopify designer. This will create a beautiful and functional online store comparable to market leaders. Also, Shopify allows seamless app integration for newer functionalities and features.
Behind Every Successful Brand, There’s Us:
The partnerships we’ve made over the years bring us great joy. Each and every one of our clients have gained success from our services, and we are happy to have established lasting relationships with them.