If you are in the entertainment business, you have a tall order when it comes to branding. From your logo design to your graphics and typography, your brand identity must be as spectacular as your brand is. You’ll have to be phenomenal to stand out from the myriad of competition.
Brand Identity in the Entertainment Industry
Your brand identity is the impression you leave with your logo, color choices, typography, imagery, and the overall message given about your brand. Since entertainment is about capturing your audiences’ attention, your branding must do the same and even more so. It must also keep their attention by following up with engagement. Then the goal is to drive results such as enticing people to see your next movie, record or concert sales, clenching the producer spot in an upcoming movie or whatever outcome you are seeking to achieve.
Being in the entertainment industry, you answer to a higher calling. Your branding can’t be “good enough”. It must be the best. You’ll want to choose a media design expert who can bring your brand to life so that it grows legs, walks, and talks.
Media and Entertainment Logo Design
The entertainment business is all about show-stopping performances whether you are a musician, actor or actress, or movie producer. Since your logo design is the first picture you’ll present of your brand, it has to be memorable.
One of the best ways to grab the audience’s attention is through logo animation – definitely recommended for those in media and entertainment where bigger is always better.
Logo Animation: Media Branding in Motion
Logo animation is adding motion graphics or animation to your logo. An expert logo animation designer creates motion logos based on your company’s characteristics, values, style guides, and goals to bring your all-inclusive vision to life in a way that is captivating, engaging, and memorable.
Animated logos serve to create a powerful image for your brand. They are very effective for conveying the look and feel of your media brand. Animated logos give your brand a modern, professional appeal and entertain at the same time so you can build a strong connection with your audience.
Quality is of utmost importance when creating logo animation. An unprofessional moving logo is a huge turnoff that makes a negative statement about your brand which is the last thing you want to happen.
Characteristics of a Great Animated Logo
An animated logo specialist can create magic with motion logos that will elevate your brand to all new heights which is the ultimate goal for presenting your brand in such a crowded market. Some of the main characteristics of excellent animated logo include:
- Unless you snag your audience’s attention in the first few seconds, you might as well hang it up. Clever logos with movement offer an outstanding way to hook your viewer.
- Relaying your message. What is your story? Be sure your animation and your logo tell your story in a wink. If you are an energetic musician, consider bouncing logo motions. Likewise, if you are a Broadway actress, have your logo take a bow. The sky is the limit for creativity in animated logo design as all fantastic designers know.
- The logo and its action should be relative to what your brand is all about. If you are a comedian, the animated logo should have some humor in it. Even the color choices, typography, and size should be cheerful and fun. On the other hand, if you are professional and serious, both the logo and the motion should be on a more serious side, perhaps in modern black and white with typography that is consistent with professional tones.
- If your animated logo doesn’t connect and resonate with your audience, it’s a fail. Highly effective motion logos emotionally involve viewers and offer them an experience.
Why Your Entertainment Brand Needs an Animated Logo
Animated logos take your visual identity to the next level The primary goal of an animated logo is to enhance your brand’s personality. To bring this to pass, designers create movements that bring attention to your logo. A successful animated logo achieves the following:
- Reinforcement of your brand’s personality
- Igniting the emotion you wish to spark.
- Creating a lasting connection
- Accenting your brand’s story
- Increase in brand awareness
- Promising a unique experience
- Building trust through repetition
- Presenting a highly innovative professional image
- Instilling an unforgettable brand image
Animated logos for the entertainment industry are used in multiple places online such as:
- Social media
- Company profile
When skillfully applied, your animated logo can become as much of a part of the essence of your media and entertainment brand as the product or service is and that’s when you know your branding has “arrived”.
Best Entertainment Business Marketing Strategy
Bigger and better, most professional, funnier, best vocals…what’s your pitch? Your entertainment business brand identity is only the first in a series of steps to take you to the top.
An outstanding media branding agency’s job entails not only creating an unforgettable logo design and brand identity but also a full-service marketing strategy. The highly customized plan often includes:
- Website design
- SEO creative content
- Graphic design
- Social media posts
- Press releases and other third-party content
Logo Design Agency Near Me
If you are searching for an entertainment business designer in your vicinity, try conducting an online search for, “Branding design agency near me.” Sift through them to find the choices you feel are the best fit. Contact your favorites and go from there.
For the best all-inclusive media branding agency in Los Angeles, be sure to check out the incredibly talented team at Mad Mind Studios. Mad Mind Studios is highly experienced in logo design, logo animation, and all other marketing spectrums within the entertainment industry. Contact Mad Mind Studios today and find out what they can do for you.