Healthcare is one of the fastest-growing industries in the nation which means it is also extremely competitive, especially in large cities like Los Angeles. If you are a healthcare service provider, you’d better stand out or you aren’t going to last long.
What is Health Care Service Provider Branding?
In the ever-evolving, ever-changing healthcare industry, it’s important to have a constant such as your brand identity. A brand identity is the visual elements of a brand that distinguishes it such as logo design, font type and size and color scheme that all work synergistically together to give it a personality. Successful branding is achieved through consistent marketing and messaging to bring recognition and to instil trust.
Establishing Your Health Care Brand
As a healthcare services provider, you want to set your brand apart from the rest through medical branding. A branding design professional is an expert at bringing your vision for your company to life by logo design and brand identity.
What is unique about your service? Is it specialized for children? Is it less expensive, pain-free, or 24/7? Whatever it is that you want your brand to represent is what will be at the helm of all aspects of your healthcare branding.
Your brand is not just your logo, your marketing or your visual identity. It goes past all those things. It is the essence of your customer’s feelings toward your health care that are based on trust rather than advertising.
Neurosales is the psychology of sales. Selling is an important part of the healthcare service provider business. You are selling your services for being child-friendly, professional, less expensive, or whatever other angle you have chosen. Decision-making takes place within the limbic system which is a part of the brain. The decisions are made by emotional responses rather than by logic.
From the psychology of the color scheme used to the emotional undertone of your graphics and typography, a talented branding design team combines creativity, skill, and knowledge of neurosales into medical branding that brings your vision to fruition.
Valuable Components of Medical Branding Design
Due to the nature of the industry, medical branding is ideally comprised of very important criteria that not only radically set you apart from the crowd but also instills trust. Some of the most crucial components used in branding for a healthcare services provider include:
- What is it that your service provides that no one else does? Do you have the best prices? Do you have the ultimate video arcade in the waiting room of your pediatric office? Whatever it is you offer that no one else does or whatever you do best, here’s your chance to brag about it.
- What type of experience can you promise your patients? Is your office calming to those who are nervous or live with medical phobias? Is your office fun for children? Reflect on the atmosphere of your practice and how you enhance your patient’s experience. Now is the time to sell yourself.
- Human Attributes. Within your message, it’s good to relate to your patients on a human level. If you’re an oral surgeon, you might try something like; “We know it’s embarrassing to smile with crooked teeth, let us fix that with pain-free dentistry.”
- Your brand must be purpose-driven. What concrete objective or vision is the central theme within your practice? Perhaps your mission statement is about bringing quality health care to all. As your brand carries that message out, you are building substance throughout your branding.
- Core Values. Finding common ground is imperative in medical branding. What do both you and your patients’ value? Perhaps your chiropractic practice maintains the goal of prevention for those trying to stay out of the course of mainstream medicine. Expound on that. Maybe your geriatric practice is at a location and safety is of utmost concern, so you strive to keep your office risk-free. This is where you sell yourself.
- Cognitive Bias. When you reel your patients in through various strategies and they form a bond with your brand, it is referred to as cognitive bias. When a customer swears by a brand of toothpaste even when presented with an identical toothpaste that is in different packaging with different marketing, that is an example of being cognitively biased. The goal of medical branding is to cause your patients to be so loyal to you that they choose you no matter what.
Unique Health Care Service Provider Branding Needs
The best medical branding experts realize that healthcare service providers have special needs in their brand identity services. Health care deals with many things – like life and death, comfort, trust, fear, and expense. All of those factors must be included when branding. It can be tricky but an expert can pull it off to create a full-spectrum package that embraces the essence of the practice.
Branding Design Agency Near Me
If you are searching for a branding designer that is in your vicinity, try conducting an online search for, “Branding design agency near me.” Once the results come up, you can sift through them to find the choices you feel are the best fit. Contact your favorites and go from there.
Are you looking for the best medical branding agency in Los Angeles? If so, be sure to check out the incredibly talented team at Mad Mind Studios. Mad Mind Studios specializes in full-service healthcare provider service branding that will set your medical brand apart, pivot you to the top, and keep you there.